Art is the only way to run away without leaving home. ~Twyla Tharp

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I finally got around to cleaning off the card on my camera.  Here are some pics from the past 2 quarters of some of the happenings in my art room.

In this first bunch of pictures, students were working on their value landscapes.
















In this next set, kids were working on their quilled initials.






















It's fun to look back at pictures from a couple of months ago and see all the smiling faces in my classroom.  In a couple of weeks, we will be halfway through with the 2013-2014 school year and I'll be getting some of these kiddos back for third quarter.  I can't wait!  I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble we can get into this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment