Art is the only way to run away without leaving home. ~Twyla Tharp

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

This Year's Art Brochure

Every year, I redo my rules and procedures to try to best reflect what I hope to do that year in the art room. Below is my art brochure for this year. I'll share it with my students the first day that they are in class. I hope that they bring it home to share with their families. As always, I hope that I have covered everything that I need to cover so there aren't any questions about what is expected but I am sure that I have left something out. It's hard to streamline everything into just one page and put it into an interesting format. How do you inform your students and their families about what is going on in your classroom? Do you send home a parent letter, let the kids know or just hope for the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment