Art is the only way to run away without leaving home. ~Twyla Tharp

Monday, April 6, 2020

Day 11


Color is important! It might even be more important that line or shape or any of the other elements of art. Note: That's my opinion.  Color is my favorite.

See if you can guess the following characters just by their colors and the way that they are arranged.  Answer on our google classrooms wall.  Then, once you've done that, see if you can create your own character or groups of characters defined only by their color order.  I imagine that you could use legos or draw and color them or maybe even put strips of colored paper in order and take a picture.  Upload and share in google classrooms for everyone to see!  Note:  I didn't make these images, I just found them all over the internet.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

No comments:

Post a Comment